5/16/2014 7:05pm,Would the rules be keep fighting until someone gets a brain injury?63 replies | 7290 view(s)
5/05/2014 7:52am,The methodology of the study is a little suspect but I am really glad we are seeing more research into the effects of combat sports on the brain. ...63 replies | 7290 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Primary Style:
- krav maga, bjj, mma,
- Swansea, Wales
- Other Interests and Information:
- I train in anything usefull that i can get to and afford. Am hoping to train in muay thai when i go to cardiff in september.
- Barman/poker dealer, youtworker and student
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Ive studyed krav maga for a little over six months and mma and bjj for around two months. Recently added to this kickboxing once a week, would rather do muay thai but cant make the classes.
- Id rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 4/24/2015 10:31am
- Join Date
- 2/25/2009 9:41pm