- Tab Content
- About Me
- Primary Style:
- Lexington, SC
- Other Interests and Information:
- I am married, have a great dog, and I am building a business. I also go to school part time; I am finishing a B.S.B.A degree.
- IT Manager at a local school district.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- I am studying MA as a way to get my life under control. I let my weight get out of hand over the years and I am using it as a way to control my thoughts and my bad habits!
I started 1 year ago and went to an American Freestyle Karate school for about 2 weeks but it wasn't for me. I then discovered DZR Jujitsu. It's a lot of fun, but I hate the throws.
It took me a year, but I finally got a Blue Belt in Danzan Ryu.
- "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Ben Franklin
"Un peu de science éloigne de Dieu, beaucoup de science y ramène." Translation: "A little science keeps you far from god, a lot brings you back to him" -Louis Pasteur
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 5/02/2010 12:45am
- Join Date
- 1/19/2009 9:49am