- Primary Style:
- bjj, MT, boxing, poverty
- Other Interests and Information:
- musician, MAs enthusiast, hope to be a fighter, and college loan debtor =(
- This and that. And teaching music.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- I started training in Muay Thai under Ajarn Sirisute Chai around 11 years ago and continued for a bout four years, with some hiatuses. During that time I also studied BJJ, and my friends and I fought together drunkenly over the weekends. Big hiatus from junior year of HS to freshman year of college. Sophomore year, I start getting into it slowly with TKD, then Kung Fu my Junior year, and then BJJ again my Senior year. Now I am post-graduation and I do mainly western style boxing. My gym is a converted jail, and my trainer is a badass old boxer dude, he's really cool.
- "don't quote me I ain't said sh*t"
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 4/11/2009 2:51pm
- Join Date
- 4/20/2008 2:52am