1 Visitor Messages
- Primary Style:
- Judo noob, heavy bag
- Vista, CA
- Other Interests and Information:
- I bomb atomically, Socrates philosophies and hypotheses can't define how I be droppin' these.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- About two years training Muay Thai, Jeet Kune Do, Kali/Arnis, and Silat under James Stacy (Dan Inosanto/Dog Brothers lineage).
- A year of boxing at Rhino's Boxing in Vista.
- A few months of Muay Thai at a few different MMA gyms [before moving to Orange County for university].
- A little over a year of training Muay Thai, Jeet Kune Do, Kali/Arnis, and no-gi Jiujitsu at OC Kickboxing & MMA (another Dan Inosanto/Dog Brothers lineage gym).
- Training inconsistently at 10th Planet Vista on some weekends and holidays for a bout a year, then [after graduating and moving back to Vista] about five months of consistent training until it closed down.
- Recently [about two weeks as of writing this] started at San Shi Judo.
- "I'm nerdy as ****, but I also think people should live their life like they might need to break a 2x4 with any or every part of their body at any time." -Seanbaby
"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." -Malcolm X
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12/10/2009 6:07pm
- Last Activity
- 11/24/2014 1:59am
- Join Date
- 1/07/2008 3:27am