1 Visitor Messages
- Primary Style:
- Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ
- Vista, CA
- Other Interests and Information:
- Maybe I want to talk about myself, maybe I don't. MAYBE **** yourself.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- - About 2 years of Shorin Ryu karate as a kid (had to quit because I had to move to California).
- A few different Muay Thai gyms for a very short time each.
- Two years at an Inosanto/Dog Brothers/Ajarn Chai/etc lineage instructor in Vista.
- A year of boxing in Vista.
- A year at another Inosanto/Dog Brothers/Ajarn Chai/etc lineage place in Irvine.
- Training no gi Jiujitsu in Vista (only able to on school holidays and weekends, though).
Right now I can't afford training, so I just go to a no-gi Jiujitsu open mat whenever I am home during the weekends and occasionally do pad work, drills, and/or sparring with other friends who have trained Muay Thai or Boxing. Once I graduate UCI and actually have money, I will be back to training for realz.
- "I'm nerdy as ****, but I also think people should live their life like they might need to break a 2x4 with any or every part of their body at any time." -Seanbaby
"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." -Malcolm X
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12/10/2009 6:07pm
- Last Activity
- 8/23/2014 3:04pm
- Join Date
- 1/07/2008 3:27am