- Primary Style:
- tkd, kickboxing, bjj
- Other Interests and Information:
- outside of martial arts i like motorcycling and skydiving
- engineer/plant operations manager
- Martial Arts Experience:
- I started in Shotokan Karate when I was 14 and living in Venezuela. I trained in that for about 6 monhs then moved because of my dads job. After the move I started studying American Frestyle Tae Kwon Do at Tony Rockwell's Metro Karate Acadamy. I trained there from the age of 15 through 22 and reached the rank of 2nd degree black belt. I also acted as an instructor at this school. During this time I also studied aikido and jujitsu, but only as a means of learning somthing new, not to the level I studied TKD. Recently I have begun studying kickboxing and MMA at Chris Chicon's "The Celler" gym. A few days a week I also train at a BJJ gym under Damian Hirtz who is Black Belt under Dave Camarillo.
- It's not bad...just sub-optimal.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 7/03/2008 7:57am
- Join Date
- 4/21/2007 3:54pm