- Tab Content
- About Me
- Primary Style:
- punching bag / crew jitsu
- Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
- Other Interests and Information:
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Second dan black belt in Taekwondo with some Hapkido training incorporated into the curriculum, which is hit-and-miss in its usefulness. Most sparring experience is WTF-style with my instructors and fellow students of varying skill levels.
I also know some basic boxing combos from my cardio kickboxing class, and do spar with kickboxing rules occasionally.
Dropped TKD in February '08. I started taking BJJ under Sean Alvarez in August '08 and never looked back... at least until school hit and I had to stop.
June '09: I'm back into BJJ for good.
- Non amo te, Sabidi, nec possum dicere quare:
hoc tantum possum dicere, non amo te.
Send an Instant Message to kwoww Using...
- AIM gergiscool
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 11/10/2010 10:09am
- Join Date
- 1/27/2007 9:58pm