- Primary Style:
- Lexington, KY
- Other Interests and Information:
- I'm a big RP'er. I enjoy LARPing, 'cause it seems that that's against the rules 'round here. I'm also a big computer gamer, as well as a strategy gamer. I'm also a big furry. I'm also a Buddhism fan. I do other things too.
- Scientist/Graduate Student
- Martial Arts Experience:
- I've been training since 2001 in Shaolin-Do and received my 1st degree black belt in 2005.
I had a little (~3 months with 4-5 hours a week) Shotokan karate training, as a college class as my first experience in cross-training, in 2003.
I also began training MMA late in 2005.
I've also been cross-training some Judo since the summer of 2006.
I currently train MMA (jiujitsu/boxing/muay thai), judo and shaolin-do. Albeit not as much as I would like with any of them. I miss my free summers.
- "The purpose of the belt is to keep your gi closed." - Paraphrase from my Shaolin-Do sensei/sifu
- My Dojo/School Review:
Send an Instant Message to dragoon3428 Using...
- AIM dragoon3428
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 10/03/2007 8:07pm
- Join Date
- 11/30/2006 12:22am