- Tab Content
- About Me
- Primary Style:
- BJJ / Wado Ryu
- United Kingdom
- is boring, involves spreadsheets and meetings.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Various martial arts studied from the ages of 8 till 18 including shotokan karate, muay thai and others I can't recall. I then took 10 years off to get drunk, eat, and meet girls. Then I decided I was too fat and got back in to martial arts in a big way.
I have trained Wado Ryu karate for 3 years, I will be testing for my black belt March 2015, I have won various local competitions in sparring, kata & high kick (!).
Recently I have started studying Brazillian Jiu Jitsu at Checkmat Sussex, I go 3 - 4 times a week in addition to my karate training schedule (2-3 times a week), and I can't get enough of it.
- The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 6/05/2014 6:56am
- Join Date
- 5/16/2014 3:35am