- Tab Content
- About Me
- Primary Style:
- Wing Chun
- Gateshead, UK. soon to be Majorca
- Other Interests and Information:
- Always try to be open and honest.
- Wing Chun Instructor
- Martial Arts Experience:
- My name is Trevor Jefferson and I began training under Alan Lamb in 1974, training for two years reaching Chum Kiu level, until my A' level studies interrupted.
I maintained my personal training at University, running through the forms as well as sparring with friends with different martial arts backgrounds and supplemented my knowledge with Aikido courses with Jim Elkin.
Resuming my Wing Chun training at the Self Defence Centre in Newcastle in January 1983, though when the instructor, Alan Chan, resigned and I was left to take charge of the club and in somewhat of a limbo, not having the experience or depth of understanding to be an instructor, apart from not knowing the whole system!
It was then that I contacted Samuel Kwok and travelled to Blackpool every weekend to commence training with him and maintaining the classes mid-week.
In October 1983 I was awarded an 'Instructors Certificate' and continued to teach seven days a week for the next six years.
I established cl
- Take care out there and keep :D :D :D
questions are how we grow, answers how we develop
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 2/01/2008 12:10pm
- Join Date
- 7/29/2006 6:46am