- Primary Style:
- New Jersey USA
- Other Interests and Information:
- Basketball, Basketball, Basketball. Celtics All DAY, ILY Ray Allen even though you went to the Heat :(
- Student at Rutgers University NB. Have had 4 years of assorted community service and 2 part time jobs.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- McDojo brand TKD when I was just a wee lil' brat. I did a combination Karate/JJ class for about a year and a half in middleschool, but I was never really good (I was too thin. I started lifting in HS and my strength and endurance are way, way better than back thn) and on reflection the shool had some McDojoish-qualities but as a whole was pretty legit. The conditioning there was absolutely brutal, all body weight stuff and I remember almost passing out once or twice from the exertion.
1 month of Eskrima. Total novice but I am loving this art and have always been highly interested in it (I'm a mut, half pinoy half italian.) I've never had the time or money to do it before but now I do and am taking full advantage of this opportunity.
- Live simply. Laugh loudly. Love easily.-Dad
Knowledge is proud that he has learned so much; Wisdom is humble that he knows no more. -- William Cowper
- My Dojo/School Review:
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 1/23/2014 5:54pm
- Join Date
- 9/18/2013 10:03pm