10/31/2016 2:31pm,I vote for a BJJ sucks month. All the rest has already been done.137 replies | 7616 view(s)
8/14/2016 12:35pm,roku replied to a thread Looking for a grappling school with a good kids program - in Warsaw, Poland in Your Martial Art SucksGorila Academy is definitely worth looking into. I've went there a couple of months last year and the BJJ instruction was great; and English friendly...4 replies | 592 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Primary Style:
- Muay Thai
- Other Interests and Information:
- playing Go, cooking, reading.
- political scientist. PhD wannabe
- Martial Arts Experience:
- did TKD(did competetion and did quite allright), Sanda, JKD(only for a year), Muay Thai(been doing this for a while now). I will start BJJ soon.
- I have a high art; and I hurt those cruelly who wound me. - Archilochus
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 12/06/2016 3:27pm
- Join Date
- 7/18/2013 6:29pm