- Tab Content
- About Me
- Primary Style:
- Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido
- The Badlands of Ohio
- Other Interests and Information:
- Competitive rower for 20 years (college then Masters competitions, 4 time US Masters Nationals finalist). Play guitar (self-taught, I'm a hack but I enjoy it).
- Social Worker for a number of years, now a Psychologist.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Started with Wado-Ryu as a kid in Detroit (Mr. Saito - 2 yrs~), wrestled in school (Paul Bukky - 2 years and one knee), some kickboxing (2 1/2 years...little more bullshido with this one...instructor had some skills and could teach, but never was sure exactly what his qualifications were...that and the drug abuse leading to jail time)then Aikido as life went on (Dan McConnell-2 1/2 years). I've also done some seminars and short coursework with Judo, Isshin-Ryu, and more general self-defense, and have spent quite a bit of time with non-violent restraint techniques for therapeutic settings (7 years working in crisis mental health, emergency rooms, corrections).
- I'm fine...I shifted my internal organs to avoid the knife. However, like a lot of beginning students, you attacked me WRONG - Jim Carrey, The Karate Instructor
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 8/18/2014 4:06pm
- Join Date
- 6/21/2013 3:38pm