- Primary Style:
- Shotokan, Muay Thai, Kemp
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Coming up on 32 years of training, minus the time recovering from injuries.
Started in Shotokan when I was 6 years old. Began cross training in Muay Thai when I was 13. Got into Kempo in 2000 at the age of 25.
My dad made a career as a Marine corps drill Instructor so I got to experience some of LINE and MCMAP. Found a lot of similarities to other styles.
- "If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?" - Coach John Wooden
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 6/14/2013 10:25pm
- Join Date
- 6/14/2013 3:02pm