- Date of Birth
- December 15, 1994 (20)
- Primary Style:
- Boxing, Wing Chun
- Northwestern Oklahoma
- Part time construction, full time student
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Trained with quite a few people through my father at a young age. Started at 6 with wrestling and boxing, dropped wrestling about a year later, stayed with boxing for about two years. after that took a little break. Age 10-12 I studied Wing Chun, but not terribly often. About twice a month. Trained in some Muay Thai for about 3 months around the same time. 13-18 I dropped everything due to a lack of money and failing grades in school. Recently (the past year) I've decided to take it up again. I'll be starting boxing with Cecil Pettigrew. I don't want to be a one dimensional fighter, I want to work on being more complete. Striking, grappling, sport, street, and otherwise. I appreciate any advice this community can offer.
- *Driving through a parking lot with my dad a guy in big diesel truck cuts us off.
Me: *flips him off, yells obscenities*
My dad: "That guy doesn't care."
Dad:" Did you see his sideburns? Guys with sideburns like that don't care."
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 2/05/2014 9:32pm
- Join Date
- 3/16/2013 1:05pm
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1