- Tab Content
- About Me
- Primary Style:
- Tai Shu Do
- Grove City, Ohio, United States
- Martial Arts Instructor and Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Bob Yoder is the founder of Tai Shu Do the martial art system which means "The Way of The Supreme Art" or "The Way of Ultimate Techniques". He has over 33 years of experience in the martial arts and has taught thousands students to include Ohio State & Franklin County Corrections Personal, Law Enforcement Officers, and even members of the United States Military. He first got involved in the martial arts at the young age of 8 years old.
Bob Yoder created Tai Shu Do much like Bruce Lee created Jeet Kune Do. He did so after studying various styles of martial arts for many years and achieving various ranks to include black belt / instructor rankings in several styles of martial arts. Blend all tactics and skills. The more one knows, the better, for it is far better to have the knowledge and not the need, than to have the need and not the knowledge. But.. also, if knowledge is power, then the power of knowledge is truth. Seek it!
Mr. Yoder was a registered Unarmed Self-Defense instructor for the Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections. He instructed Basic and Advanced Unarmed Self Defense for the State of Ohio Corrections and Franklin County Corrections.
Many of his students that have studied under other instructors before coming to him have said that they have learned more from him in their first month than they did in several months of training they received from other previous instructors. That is because he trains his students in a no nonsense easy to understand manner. It is up to the student if they want to train in a traditional martial arts uniform or sweats. The student has the option of receiving traditional training where they progress through belts and receive certified ranking or if they wish to study in a strictly self-defense manner.
Besides Martial Arts Mr. Yoder is also a Usui Reiki Master/Teacher in the Usui Shiki Ryoho tradition and in various other Energy "Reiki" Systems.
- Blend all tactics and skills. The more one knows, the better, for it is far better to have the knowledge and not the need, than to have the need and not the knowledge. But.. also, if knowledge is power, then the power of knowledge is truth. Seek it!
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Bob Yoder's Kung Fu Academy Tai Shu Do Style Kung Fu
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 5/26/2014 10:55pm
- Join Date
- 1/02/2013 12:03am