1 Visitor Messages
- Primary Style:
- Kyokushin Karate
- Portland, Oregon- United States
- Other Interests and Information:
- Extreme sports of all kinds, reading, RPG games, XBOX/PS3, Martial Arts, movies, music, art, cooking, Cats, all animals pretty much, camping, spending time with my wife and our family.
- Hospitality / Sales manager
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Kyokushin Karate Dec 2012 - present
Hakkoryu Jujutsu Jan 2013 - present
I'll be competing in the 12th Annual Kyokushin Challenge Knockdown Karate Tournament to be held Saturday April 13th, 2013. It will be in the Seattle area if any of you want to attend. Message me for details.
- There is nothing better than free-style sparring in the practice of any combative art. In sparring you should wear suitable protective equipment and go all out. Then you can truly learn the correct timing and distance for the delivery of the kicks, punches, etc. It is a good idea to spar with all types of individuals--tall, short, fast, clumsy. Yes, at times a clumsy fellow will mess up a better man because his awkwardness serves as a sort of broken rhythm. The best sparring partner, though, is a quick, strong man who does not know anything; a madman who goes all out, scratching, grabbing, grappling, punching, kicking, and so on. - Bruce Lee
- My Dojo/School Review:
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 11/26/2012 5:54am
- Last Activity
- 5/25/2013 10:44am
- Join Date
- 11/13/2012 12:28pm
Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee
Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
Shime Waza Test Dummy
Yes, I am smarter than you are.
Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.
1% Shark is better than you.