- Primary Style:
- Ving Tsun
- Eastern Long Island
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Best I can do in 1000 characters:
1. Wrestling- freestyle, collegiate and greco roman from age 8 - 18 (varsity and national level in AAU)
2. Shodan- Shudokan- Kobudo
3. biu gee level Moy Yat Ving Tsun (Moy Yat was my original sifu then Sifu Mickey Chan et. al.)
4. Miscellaneous experience:
a. Jukite JiuJitsu (my brother is a Renshi and we have played around a bit)
b. Genbukan Ninpo- studied briefly- attended multiday seminar with Shoto Tanemura.
C. Aikido studied for a few months with LI Aikiki (I think that was the group very formal and adherant to Uyashiba.
d. Kyuki-do / TKD a while instructor was insane.
e. In college -eagle claw with the guy who was on the cover of Inside Kung fu in the mid '80s don't remember his name.
f. Ryuku kempo with a Renshi in colorado (didn't learn too much basically criticized my Kusanku but wouldn't show me how he would do it "correctly" same with Sanchin.)
G. There are others but I am tired.
F. Lots of contact throughout- from full contact / bareknuckle to point to scripted contact only- the whole gamut.
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 9/25/2012 9:46pm
- Join Date
- 8/22/2012 9:32pm