- Tab Content
- About Me
- Primary Style:
- TKD, Boxing, Krav Maga
- Other Interests and Information:
- Video games, writing, Psychology and Philosophy.
- College Student
- Martial Arts Experience:
- I'm a Third Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo with 11 years training ( through high school ), but I've quit that ( started college ). I've now got a few months in Krav Maga and I've started boxing.
I'm fast and explosive, so I've always been a striker at heart, but I do want to learn some grappling at some point, but I just never had the chance. Judo or BJJ preferably over wrestling, but anything would do. College doesn't have any grappling clubs unfortunately.
- Someone who simply writes poetry is not a poet. Someone who simply practices martial arts is not a martial artist. There is a big difference my friend, if you can not see it, then you donít understand what it means to have a passion.
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 8/11/2012 11:38am
- Join Date
- 6/23/2012 2:14pm