- Tab Content
- About Me
- Date of Birth
- June 5
- Primary Style:
- Aikido,Muay Thai,Capoeira
- Other Interests and Information:
- Besides Martial Arts, I also like to contact juggle, create and edit videos and photos in Photoshop and Sony Vegas.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- When I was ~7 years old I started trying Martial Arts by doing Jukido Jujitsu, which lasted 3 months before the place I went to got closed. After that I did Taekwondo for a couple weeks, the Taekwondo place pretty much sucked so that's why I wasn't there for too long.
During 6th-8th grade in school I did wrestling, though I sucked at it (due to being inexperienced while being in a higher weight class at the time, which caused me to go against opponents that were already in high school.)
Right now I'm going to Plus One Defense Systems to learn Capoeira, Muay Thai, and Aikido. (While I'm also learning a little bit of Brazilian Jujitsu from a friend who's a Brown Belt in the art, though since it's not TOO OFTEN I decided that it really didn't count as being part of my fighting style.)
- "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 12/10/2012 8:30pm
- Join Date
- 4/30/2012 11:26pm