- Tab Content
- About Me
- Other Interests and Information:
- Making music digitally, playing the guitar, reading, watching movies/series, and drinking.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Started out with western fencing as a wee little kid, but swapped it out for Tae kwondo when I was about 10, which I did until I recieved the blue belt - Quit at the age of 18.
Other than that, I've done the regular dojo hopping without ever settling down, and never really spending enough time to learn anything usefull.
Did a few JJ seminars in my late teens, early 20's.
Now I just spend time, reading stuff, killing time watching instructional dvds, hitting the heavy bag, and crapling with friends(most of them regular martial artists). I'm lucky enough to have access to my own gym with pretty much all the equipment one might wish, as a perc gained from my current residence.
In summary, a total newb, with a small background in dogdy, low-contact martial arts and reckless sparring with people who actually know what they're doing.
- "If I had to chose one thing to stand up to and fight against in this world, it would have to be my own ignorance"
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 6/12/2012 7:46am
- Join Date
- 2/01/2012 8:42pm