- Primary Style:
- Aikido and Iaijutsu
- North Carolina
- Other Interests and Information:
- I have many interests. I love music, especially folk music and folk rock. I am a vocalist. I also love blacksmithing, religious studies, philosophy, history, and fantasy. I guess I could say I like a little of everything.
- I am currently a student at Mars Hill College.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- My martial arts experience is very little, but I still love MA. I was able to study Aikido and Iaijutsu for about four or five months with an instructor at my school when they offered free self defense classes. I was one of my sensei's only faithful students. I would have continued learning from him for much longer, but my college class schedule and service work schedule became so busy that I could not continue. I hope that someday I can continue to study but it will be some time before I can afford lessons.
- "The Art of Peace begins with you. Work on yourself and your appointed task in the Art of Peace. Everyone has a spirit that can be refined, a body that can be trained in some manner, a suitable path to follow. You are here for no other purpose than to realize your inner divinity and manifest your innate enlightenment. Foster peace in your own life and then apply the Art to all that you encounter "
--O-sensei Morihei Ueshiba
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 2/10/2012 11:38am
- Join Date
- 12/28/2011 11:39am