- Primary Style:
- Tai Chi/BJJ&Boxing n00b
- Other Interests and Information:
- Chin-Ups, Cycling, Reading, the Wife
- Martial Arts Experience:
- oJKD in my late teens/early 20s, up to whatever the grade below Apprentice Instructor was. Not that it matters because it was a bajillion years ago. By 21 realised I didn't like my instructor very much as a person and left.
Then a couple of years of Wing Chun (don't shoot me). Had just start Biu Jee when I left.
Moved area and hooked up with a local club where I did 2 years of Shaolin...see the pattern?
I am the original dilettante!
Have been studying Tai Chi Chuan with a student of Dan Docherty's for a few years. Recently started BJJ&Boxing to stave off encroaching middle age.
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 1/04/2012 1:15pm
- Join Date
- 11/19/2011 8:10pm