11 Visitor Messages
- Primary Style:
- Brisbane, Australia
- Other Interests and Information:
- Reading, writing, gaming, magic rings.
- Necromatic Agile Product Owner
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Originally trained Wing Chun and Chou Gar Kung Fu taught by Sifu/Sigung Tom Lo (whom was taught the Chun by Sigung Wong Long—a direct student of Yip Man) for 3.5 years until I needed and wanted something more from my Training—Aliveness.
Currently much enjoying BJJ as my main training, that and Hajime no Ippo...now to stop being lazy and get my arse to boxing!
Training in Muay Thai and MMA on and off, but mostly BJJ, and it's been a while since doing MT.
I've been having heaps of fun, getting fitter, developing my skills, and making friends. The school is full of really cool, skillful people.
Received my Purple Belt (under Carlos Machado > Anthony Perosh > Matt Cooper) 26 June 2013. 12 Rounds, different type of pain and tired than Blue Belt, rounds weren't the problem, but impinged shoulder and lack of sleep didn't help.
Received my Blue Belt (under Carlos Machado > Anthony Perosh > Matt Cooper) after 1.5 years of training [June 2010], awesome experience of being completely owned, haha.
- First Purple Stripe September 2011.
- Second Purple Stripe June 2012 (Surprised :E)
- Third Purple Stripe December 2012
- Purple Belt achieved: 26 June 2013
4.5 Years so far.
Training at: www.advancemartialarts.com.au
RIZE MMA EVENTS:
Rize MMA Events are hosted by Advance Martial Arts (Matt Cooper) and can be seen at www.RIZEMMA.com
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 1/17/2013 5:36am
- Last Activity
- 4/09/2014 6:53pm
- Join Date
- 2/04/2003 4:32am
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6