1 Visitor Messages
- Primary Style:
- southern illinois
- Martial Arts Experience:
- i started martial arts when i was 6 years old, i had a taekwondo class for about 6 months, then i moved to india and started karate there for about 7-8 months.
then i moved back to the united states and practiced like once a day, i wasnt very serious.
then at 11 i moved back to india and went back to the karate school. I did goju-ryu style karate every summer and learned xingyiquan during school from a chinese student. First female teacher (coincidently we dated).
Her brother also visited a lot and taught shaolin principles at my school (and kung fu for an extra activity).
I trained every day until i mastered everything that i was taught. I participated in a lot of school fights often just for experience.
at 15 i moved back here to america.
I did get rather lax about the life style here and gained a lot of weight. I still practice every day though and have started back in shape with an excellent exersize program called "insanity challenge".
now i am working on learning brazilian jujitsu, i started the 20th of july 2011.
- No retreat, no surrender
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 7/14/2011 9:14pm
- Last Activity
- 9/10/2011 11:30am
- Join Date
- 7/14/2011 8:46pm
Level up completed
- Level up completed
- Points required
- Activity last 30 days
- Activity last 7 days
Points for user
- Points for User
- Points for every day since registration
- Points for creating Socialgroups
- Points for posting Visitormessages
- Points for filling profile
Points for threads
- Points for threads
- Points for Social Group Discussions
Points for posts
- Points for Posts
- Points for Social Group Messages
Points for miscellaneous
- Points for Misc