- Primary Style:
- tai chi chuan, poekoelan
- Delaware OH
- Other Interests and Information:
- Spent 8 year in the Navy onboard an SSBN. That doesn't make me tough, but might prove I'm crazy. I've done boot camps pretty much consistently for the last 3 years or so. Also like to backpack, hike, marine aquariums, and work on my project car.
- Run a small business. It pays the bills and gives me plenty of free time.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Studied tai chi chuan with Nathan Menaged (student of William CC Chen) including form, free fighting, push hands, and some sword.
Currently studying Wetzel tjimindie.
- "This whole thing has a sphincter-factor of about 9.5"
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 6/21/2012 1:34pm
- Join Date
- 4/17/2011 4:43pm