- Tab Content
- About Me
- Primary Style:
- Calcutta, India
- Other Interests and Information:
- P90X, Insanity, skydiving, academic study of religions
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Mid-level Shito-ryu student, trying to incorporate bits of Muay Thai into my style.
Loved martial arts from a kid. Parents wouldn't let me take lessons as a teen because my grades were bad; so I just did drugs instead. Later (early 1990s) started learning from Master Bob Chaney. But after six months, his Las Vegas dojos shut down. Life went on. Then three years ago my kids started lessons at a Shito-ryu dojo. I decided to join them. I'm 48 now, but I don't give a rip. I don't look back with regret at the lost years. I'm just grateful to be practicing now, and look forward to improving as the years go by.
- "It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential" (Bruce Lee, 1940-1973).
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 3/28/2011 7:13am
- Join Date
- 3/20/2011 10:38pm