- Primary Style:
- Self protection and Security Instructor
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Started training in Judo aged 9.
Began Wado Ryu training aged 12, moved on to Shotokan aged 14 until 17. BAMA UK for 13 years, very dubiously run but the training in fighting was sound if taken away from the kata and Philosophy rubbish.
Trained under Steve Morris NHB for the last few years.
Also am a qualified security trainer, I hold level 3 qualifications in DCMT and Physical Intervention. I am also a qualified first aid instructor.
- 'Training should be about challenging your certainty, not looking for ways to support it.' Steve Morris
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 5/24/2011 11:55am
- Join Date
- 9/20/2010 2:13pm
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1