221253 Bullies, 3967 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between submessenger and CharlieWoopAss2

55 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast
  1. Keep practicing, Joey, and someday you will choke that chicken.
  2. Free-range chickens with their big brown ugly-ass eggs. They piss me off. Every time I think about those big brown eggs they piss. Me. Off.
  3. Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
  4. I admire you. I don't know how you found me, but imagine my surprise.
  5. Get with it. Millions of galaxies of hundreds of millions of stars, in a speck on one in a blink. That's us, lost in space. The cop, you, me... Who notices?
  6. And this is the nature of the universe. We struggle against it. We fight to deny it, but it is, of course, pretense. It is a lie. Beneath our poised appearance, the truth is: we are completely out of control.
  7. Well sure, It's basic dog psychology, if you scare them and get them peeing down their leg, they submit. But if you project weakness, that promotes violence, and that's how people get hurt.
  8. Nah, it was just guy with six guns. He got outta there in 30 seconds flat, though, because he felt the heat around the corner.
  9. Was there a fire fight?
  10. Now I see what you did, there (I had to look it up). Kinda makes me feel like riverdancing.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 55
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast