224859 Bullies, 3597 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between CharlieWoopAss2 and submessenger

55 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
  1. He said, "the sheriff is near."
  2. Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man!
  3. No sidewindin bushwhackin hornswagglin cracker croaker is gonna ruin my fishin cutter!
  4. Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?
  5. It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeator of the Saxons, sovereign of all England!
  6. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
  7. Tell us, Commander, what do you think? 'Cause we know that you love all that power.
  8. Well I can't stand this indecision, married with a lack of vision.
  9. Julius Caesar and the Roman empire couldn't conquer the blue sky.
  10. I'm in a hostile environment. I'm totally unprepared. And I'm surrounded by a bunch of guys who probably want to kick my ass... it's like being back in high school.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 55
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast