232577 Bullies, 3963 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between RWaggs and diducdat?

16 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Well, my Aikijutsu dojo doesn't particularly train very live. However, the Kyokushin dojo I attend does, and is a nice mixture of hard style striking and JJJ techniques (Mas Oyama actually held a 2nd degree black in Daito Ryo Aikijutsu). Kirkland is probably a long haul for you, though.
  2. I quit Aikido because it seemed everyone I trained with were a bunch of pussies who refused to train live. I wouldnt mind dusting off some of my technique. Just have to find some people to do it with. No Aikido pussies,lol.
  3. Must've been when I wasn't there....I don't remember us going to any Aikido dojos. But, I think that the guys from our Bothell branch used to do that, so maybe you have trained with some of us.

I honestly spend more time at the Kyokushin now days? Where do you train Judo?
  4. [
    I'm a new member of Eastside Kyokushin in Kirkland, WA. But, for a long time now, I've been with Yama Kei Aikujusu, also in Kirkland, WA. Are you with Seipukai (might be wrong spelling) in Tacoma? ]

No. When I did Aikido, there was an Aikijujutsu dojo that came and trained with us a few times. But I train and compete in Judo.
  5. I'm a new member of Eastside Kyokushin in Kirkland, WA. But, for a long time now, I've been with Yama Kei Aikujusu, also in Kirkland, WA. Are you with Seipukai (might be wrong spelling) in Tacoma?
  6. Is that actually you in that pic? I think I trained with some guys from your dojo before.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12