218357 Bullies, 4330 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between Sparkie101 and sochin101

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi sochin101, thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Yeah, I'm still around but have been away with flu for over a week. Had me thinking though, all the stigma attached with GKR and you can't help always taking it as personal sometimes and end up trying to defend something that you don't really want to defend.

Has given me more insite and as a result has left me wondering if it's really worth the bother. In that instance I have decided to leave as an instructor and just become a student until my dan, at least then I might get graded without having to wait 1 1/2 years and I don't get all the crap that comes with it. Just seems a shame to wast all my time and effort into something and not get the result I wanted etc.

Should be good to try out Aikido and I plan on it being in my program but might find I have to wait a while until I get higher in my Wado etc, too many styles all at once might fry my brain.

Cheers Alan,

Liam
  2. Hi Liam,

Don't know if you're still around, but I said I'd ask my old Aikido sensei about Aikido in your neck of the woods.

George McMaster http://www.freeman.karoo.net/ is Hull area.
    I've met George and he's a good bloke.

Good luck, and if you need to contact me and you don't want to do it through the boards here, you can always catch me on sochin101@hotmail.co.uk .

Laters

Alan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2