223880 Bullies, 3459 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between Josh_Grant and HurricaneTrunks

5 Visitor Messages

1. Sponsors may be kind of hard to come by at the amateur level- especially financial. Your more likely to get clothing and possibly supplements, and the like. Did anybody approach you after the fight?
    Ok, with all that being said, I'd be more than happy to help out with that. Mat's my only official client, but I help out the occasional bully as well- no strings attached.

Sorry for the late replay- here's my email address: josh@dojomartialarts.com. It's the easiest way to get in contact with me! I'll write more later as time permits!

Josh
  2. Excellent! Anytime you want to come out, you've got place to stay. As for the questions, ask a way, my friend! I am at your service...
  3. haha yeah. i never got anyone's contact info. hopefully next time an event like this happens i can officially fight for bullshido instead of being adopted. i want to go out to cali before the year is over to train with matt and omega, also had some business side questions for you.
  4. As in Mike Martinez- our adopted son from Tuff-N-Uff 8/22?
  5. what's up it's mike, joined bullshido so i could keep in touch with you guys. hoping to take a trip out to sb sometime to train with everyone.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5