233494 Bullies, 3780 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between slapstick and pflukie

10 Visitor Messages

1. :pottytraiwow your super gay mar-cay... ahahahah i cant believe you actually pulled that off....:XXspam::gwbdance::new_micro:XXspider::new_ olymp:pancakebu:karated::wtfgif9fr:owneddanc:wanim :icon_bril:needpics:
  2. oh my god! that blows! i'm soo sorry :( yeah i guess silver lining is that you get to learn more? wow do you mind asking what you did? and wow thats alot of smilies hahaha
  3. :qtank::XXbazooka:phil2::5butthead:wav::uhaul::cop dance::qright4::wbossman:car8:
  4. well i have to go back to jail soon i think... my court date is on the 18th.. if i get in i can learn more skillz.
  5. :new_bluegthanks! i appreciate someone who understands the determination i went through to find my dream. Yeah! that's exactly what martial arts is all about. about discipline and fending for yourself. Not many outsiders understand that. how long have you been practicing??
    once again niiice smilies especially the emo ha!
  6. wow thats really sweet i envy people who self-teach themselves anything. yeah the jail really taught me how fighting is all about protecting yourself and not actually hurting others.:wbaba2:emo::blob1::)
  7. wow thats really sweet i envy people who self-teach themselves anything. yeah the jail really taught me how fighting is all about protecting yourself and not actually hurting others.
  8. wow thats actually really cool because i have a friend who was in jail for a minor infraction and he became VERY skilled at self-defense. me? well i didn't learn it in something cool like jail lol but i was self-taught kinda just by watching others lol ps: i like the kermit smile lol
  9. :kermit:where did you master your skillz???
  10. hey did you really learn all your skills in jail??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10