221939 Bullies, 4283 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between Sri Hanuman and PizDoff

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Needs more Book of Skippy
  2. That's what she said
  3. Thanks, it's finally finished. Appreciate your help with this :)
  4. I moved it back to YMAS for now, don't know what's going on and don't really know how to look at it haha

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105824
  5. And dude, sorry to keep posting here rather than pm, but I'm totally out of space. I even deleted many from inbox, and pretty much all from outbox, and still seems to be full. I'll have to take care of that in a bit.
  6. It's weird. All I get is a red button that says reply to thread, and when clicked I get a:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Might be a glitch, if I should still be able to edit it :(
  7. Comrade, I have one last section to add to my Real Martial Artist rant. Any chance I can still add one last part, or is it up there for good?
  8. Dude, you know me.
  9. Is that what gets you in the mood?
  10. Not sure you're ready for that dude. I need to be pretty drunk to get my muse on.
    And I'm not talking about that cheap Absolute crap. Nothing but absinthe and lighter fluid for me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast