222018 Bullies, 4273 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between blugularis and ADM

5 Visitor Messages

1. funny, one of my interns chose a style of therapy called ACT, Acceptance Commitment therapy, sounds like martial arts, ey?

osu!

Lewis
  2. Just kicking around the site, clicking on things, if I post here, do I then "go advanced?" okay, I found that you are kyokushin-kai school, cool. There was a kyokushin-kai school on ebay selling t-shirts and stuff for a while, they were also accepting "donations," but I think ebay put a stop to that, they were looking to build a new building for their dojo.

:bully:
  3. Just kicking around the site, clicking on things, if I post here, do I then "go advanced?"

:bully:
  4. Osu, thanks for the hello. I noted a kyokushin kai school down under there, what is your style? One of these days I've got to learn how to negotiate these blog spaces better.
  5. Hi there,

I train at ACT / Australia (also know as Canberra, Australia's Capital). Been training there for about 3 years now under Shihan Gibbons.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5