223815 Bullies, 3896 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between Snake Plissken and rustyflexx

5 Visitor Messages

1. I love BJJ, but when I was venturing out looking four yrs ago it was not my first choice, I allowed too many outside influences in and it took me sitting in on some classes and seeing how benificial my past experience would be.
  2. There is nothing wrong with BJJ at all. In fact, I would urge you to read any and all jnp and Omega's posts about BJJ, from the self-defense standpoint. These two gentlemen have an incredible training history and a realistic insight into training BJJ for sport and training BJJ for self-defense applications.
  3. Nothing like that is offered within 100 miles of here that is reputable. The demand for Aikido is nearly nonexistent so BJJ is really all there is.
  4. I'm not giving YOU, personally, ****, it's just the story. It plays into humor quite easily.

My style? Currently I have been training Chinese Kempo for the past 5-6 yrs.
    Before that, TKD, HKD and Boxing.
  5. Regardless of what you think I think it is hilarious that you give me so much **** !!!! Keep up the good work !!!! SO, what is your style ??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5