233247 Bullies, 3622 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between hungryjoe and Naszir

6 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks, man! We are trying to get something together next month. Hopefully Coach Josh can roll down and good times will be had.
  2. Congratulations on the shodan! Looking forward to seeing all of you again sometime in the future.
  3. I'd love to support that podcast. It is solid info. As for the TD, don't worry. My wife comes from a family where there are 4 girls and 1 boy, I know how being outnumbered is.
  4. I'd love to support that podcast. It is solid info. As for the TD, don't worry. My wife comes from a family where there are 4 girls and 1 boy, I know how being outnumbered is.
  5. I'd love to support that podcast. It is solid info. As for the TD, don't worry. My wife comes from a family where there are 4 girls and 1 boy, I know how being outnumbered is.
  6. OKCDT dojo review coming up. Would enjoy your input on Mike Darter's podcast if you care to.

Sad that I did not make it to day two of the mega. The girls had plans and I was outnumbered (-:
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6