223772 Bullies, 3858 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between SunTzu and colganc

6 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks again for the info. I went and signed up today. My orientation class is on Monday at 6ish.
  2. Tomorrow (later today actually since its 1:35am) after I get off work I was planning on visiting.
  3. Champions Family Fitness has moved. I went to the address and they're no longer there. On to IJJ. Is there any reason IJJ wouldn't be good for someone completely new to this as me?
  4. Thanks for the info it's exactly what I wanted to know. I'll definetly go check IJJ and the Champions Family Fitness.
  5. I would PM you, but the only option it gives me is to post here. I'm close to the Beaverton location. Location isn't extremely important, however the Portland Thai Boxing I consider too far.
  6. Hi,

I saw a post where you said you train Impact Jiu Jitsu. I've never done any MAs and looking to get started. Striking looks much funner to start with compared to grappling. IJJ is very close for me, but I can't tell (even if I visited the place) how good the striking instruction is. In your opinion would I be able to get good instruction on striking at IJJ?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6