233325 Bullies, 3478 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between selfcritical and dreatx

4 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks.

I am in south Austin but I decided to deal with the drive to Leslie Buck's school. I met him and watched a class and think I will have a good time there and learn a lot. If you still train there I will run into you. Btw, any groups around town that meet informally and hit each other with sticks?

Andre
  2. Thanks.

I am in south Austin but I decided to deal with the drive to Leslie Buck's school. I met him and watched a class and think I will have a good time there and learn a lot. If you still train there I will run into you. Btw, any groups around town that meet informally and hit each other with sticks?

Andre
  3. Ray Parra's school isn't actually in austin, one of his students is. One day a week.

What part of town are you in?
  4. Hey man,
    My name is Andre and I am in Austin. Do you know of any groups that meet up and train Kali? I am interested in Leslie Buck's school, but that does not work well, right now(due to scheduling can't commit to something for a long term). Also, Do you know anything about Ray Parra's school?

Thanks,
    Andre
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4