221470 Bullies, 4049 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between Yamatotakeru and imarubber

3 Visitor Messages

1. Can't say as I've heard that one before. What is an iron butterfly and how does one search for it? Sounds like a story element in a bad kung fu flick.

How long ago was it when you trained? Was this in Jackson? I can sympathize with your inability to find adequate training. I've struggled with that myself for years.
  2. Let's see... I got involved with konigun through a friend back in high school. He was a brown sash working towards his black. He told me about the class and since there isn't much as far as martial arts go around here I thought I would give it a try. I trained under David ishee and Thomas medina. One story that kinda threw the cult flag up was when I heard a brown sash telling me about bryces search for the "iron butterfly". Have you heard anything about this?
  3. Hi,
    I got your e-mail. Anything you'd care to tell me would be helpful. Let's start at the beginning - How did you first hear about konigun? Who did you meet to discuss beginning your training? When did you begin training? Where did you train?

I'm glad to hear you've left the group. Anything you can tell me would be helpful toward more victims realizing the truth and doing the same.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3