Conversation Between PizDoff and Vieux Normand

4 Visitor Messages

  1. haha good

    It's been too long
  2. Sorry I didn't get back to you much, much sooner...just haven't looked in on BSD in...a couple of years now, is it?

    Anyway, I'm just doing what old guys do.

    Full-contact sparring and rolling in the dojo when I can find others with backgrounds in it, and whatever happens at the nightclub where I work (85% of the idiot patrons are untrained, leaving me with enough old-man strength to deal with the other 15%).

    Hope all is well where you are.
  3. What's new in training?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4

Log in