224691 Bullies, 3791 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between diducdat? and RWaggs

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Well, actually I'm still doing Kyokushin. I just joined an MMA gym on the side for kickboxing and BJJ classes. Kickboxing has helped me move better, punch harder and generally is a good addition to the Kyokushin...plus, it's fun to spar with face punching and stuff. Also, some of my karate tendencies actual confuse my sparring partners at the MMA gym, so that's a good thing.
  2. So hows your transition from Kyukushin to kickboxing?
  3. Sorry, I didn't end up being able to make it, but if you want to send me email of a video or anything, my email address is ryanleftwing@gmail.com
  4. If you pm an e-mail addy,I'll send a dl of a video. Youll recognize me off of that for sure.
  5. That's not far...I may try to get up for that. You should send me a pic, so that I'll actually know who you are if I go.
  6. Saturday,Glacier Peak High School,Judo. Kids matches start at around 10 or so. I'll prolly be up around 1. I believe I'll be in 2 different divisions.
  7. Where? When? What type of competition?
  8. Good job of jumping in and getting your feet wet. Im competing this Saturday.
  9. I was thinking more throwdown style. I'm not really looking to attend any more dojos. I've got my hands pretty full with Judo. Two of my kids are involved. I help coach and with other functions,as well as compete.

Just want to dust off some technique. Despite the bad rap Aikido has,(and rightfully so), there is useful and applicable technique there.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast