223622 Bullies, 3981 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Conversation Between jdempsey and PizDoff

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. If you are still having issues accessing your inbox, try hitting Notifications -> Inbox. To combat spam we have restricted private messaging privileges to posters with over 75 posts.
  2. Maybe insult was the wrong word but if some stranger in the real world says you fail or are poor because he doesn't like your jokes, then says you're whining...
  3. Where did I insult anyone?
  4. Yeah I'm not used to being told I'm whining,probly why I missed the humour. Calling people on bullshit is one thing but insulting people who are having a light hearted joke is something else. Is that really how you act in real life?
  5. Haha you seem upset! My sense of humour aint for everyone, I'm just realising that my noobness is showing, that rep stuff is the thumbs up and down yeah? Until I found Bullshido I wasn't really the internet type, when someone with a coloured in name tells me I lose or fail or someshit is that just part of some bullshido points game? Its certainly not something you'd go around doin to strangers.
  6. Haha you seem upset! My sense of humour aint for everyone, I'm just realising that my noobness is showing, that rep stuff is the thumbs up and down yeah? Until I found Bullshido I wasn't really the internet type, when someone with a coloured in name tells me I lose or fail or someshit is that just part of some bullshido points game? Its certainly not something you'd go around doin to strangers.
  7. Nope, male, late-twenties. Very fit, tall and handsome. But thanks for whining about the neg rep. Stay classy.
  8. you are female aren't you, probably old too
  9. what u talkin bout willis?
  10. Every time you feel like you fail, you just gotta log back in and get at it!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast