PDA

View Full Version : Gold Rotary Les Originales dress watch

Rock Ape
7/29/2010 10:11am,
For sale.. Gold Rotary Les Originales dress watch

Less than a year old bought from H.Samuals Complete with documentation, presentation box etc.

RRP 289

PM me if you're interested..

Ta

http://www.asquithsjewellers.co.uk/acatalog/GB90002_45.jpg

Cassius
7/29/2010 9:50pm,
Out of curiousity, what kind of movement does this watch have?

I don't know much about the Rotary brand of watches.

Rock Ape
7/30/2010 5:11am,
It's Swiss mate.

Vorpal
7/30/2010 9:13am,
I happened to click on this when the watch was displaying the current time. Weird. Nice watch though, good taste.

Rock Ape
7/30/2010 11:01am,
Yeah.. I must confess to liking the watch but it looks odd on me as I'm not someone who wears jewellery much at all, least of all gold.

I've decided I want another another diver's watch. I might invest in an Omega Seamaster and actually wear it for diving !!!!

Cassius
7/30/2010 11:18am,
I was actually asking if it is automatic, mechanical, mechanical wound, etc.

Vorpal
7/30/2010 1:18pm,
Yeah.. I must confess to liking the watch but it looks odd on me as I'm not someone who wears jewellery much at all, least of all gold.

I've decided I want another another diver's watch. I might invest in an Omega Seamaster and actually wear it for diving !!!!

I'm calculating the odds of my Breitling Superocean ever actually going diving. Probably about the same as my mountain bike ever seeing a mountain.

Soldiermedic
7/30/2010 2:06pm,
This would match my monocle perfectly

adouglasmhor
7/30/2010 3:37pm,
I was actually asking if it is automatic, mechanical, mechanical wound, etc.

Quartz

money
7/30/2010 4:34pm,

I've got a Speedmaster and I love it. My only complaint is the hesalite crystal scratching too easy, which is not a problem you'd have with the Seamaster (sapphire).