PDA

View Full Version : The Lenderman Academy of Martial Arts

kill_yer_dojo
11/20/2009 6:28am,
I have been training at Lendermans for over four years now. Mr. Lenderman's methods of Martial Arts focus on self defense and combative arts. He trains his students to deal with any kind of situation from stand up to ground and close combat to weapon sensitivity.

kill_yer_dojo
11/20/2009 6:58am,
If anyone is looking for a great place to train in the Puget Sound area check out Lendermans.

honesty
11/20/2009 7:01am,
Sounds rather like an ad than a well rounded review. Would you, per chance, be Cliff Lenderman?

Also, your rating seems to be a bit off. please consult the relevant sticky and fix...

honesty
11/20/2009 7:08am,
Oh, and all those people who were worried about the ATT affiliate scheme...

http://www.lendermanacademy.com/content.asp?page=310

kill_yer_dojo
11/20/2009 7:14am,
Please reframe from badmouthing people you don't know.

honesty
11/20/2009 7:22am,
At which point have I badmouthed anyone? I think it shows more about yourself if you read negative comments into what I have said.

Are you Cliff Lenderman?

The above review is text that has been copied directly from the website. This is not how reviews work. have a look at the sticky and fix your review and its ratings.

kill_yer_dojo
11/20/2009 8:02am,
I am not familiar with this website yet. This is just a review.

1point2
11/20/2009 8:07am,
Well fix your **** review. All 10s is not OK; read the ratings. Describe the school in your own words without coming off like a sycophant.

We are not a dumping ground for your half-assed bullshit marketing. We are a place for actual reviews. If you don't like it that's your problem.

kill_yer_dojo
11/20/2009 8:10am,
Very disrespectful. I guess that's what to expect on the internet.

1point2
11/20/2009 8:20am,
Disrespectful is you coming here and acting like a shill. We're telling you the rules after you already broke them. That's not disrespect.

1point2
11/20/2009 8:45am,
You have a 10 in gym size? How big is the dojo floor? 10k sq ft?

An 8 in aliveness? What's the sparring like, and how frequent, with what equipment?

An 8 in striking? I see a few red flags that make me not believe that Lenderman students have succeeded in high-level striking competition.

Please: RATING AND YOU - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR REVIEW - No BS MMA and Martial Arts (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=69471)

honesty
11/20/2009 8:48am,
Actually having a look at the website, the size is probably one of the areas he's got close to right. I'd say a 9 though...

kill_yer_dojo
11/20/2009 10:19pm,
If you do not know Mr. Lenderman personally or have never trained at his school then your one-sided opinions are unreliable. You cannot judge a website or person's opinion. You need to come in and experience it for yourself. This is what Martial Arts reviews are all about.

Lu Tze
12/13/2009 4:43am,
This section aims to provide consumer information, it's not a free advertising billboard.
Very disrespectful. I guess that's what to expect on the internet.Nah, this is disrespectful:

You gave all 10s, so you're either lying out of your arse with this "review", or haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about. Which is it, **** for brains?

Posting obvious bullshit and then bleating about "respect" here will get you exactly fucking nowhere. Explain the scores you gave in light of the criteria set out, or **** off, because you're the one who's being disrespectful.