PDA

View Full Version : used atama gold weave BJJ gi for sale (black, A2)

Ming Loyalist
8/13/2009 11:07am,
i have a lightly used (less than 10 times total) atama gold weave gi in black that i would like to sell.

i would prefer someone local to nyc, as it would make payment/pickup easy, but will consider paypal and shipment if needed.

this is the old gold weave from about 4 years back, and although i like it a lot, and it's a great gi, it's black, and i can't wear it at my judo dojo. add in the fact that i am now training 3x a week and have one gi, and it's obvious that i need to buy a 2nd judo gi and that this one should go since it's not seeing any use.

i see the new gold weave on sale on the atama site for $170, so i think that $90 is a fair price for this (not including any shipping.)

i will throw in a barely used white belt with it as well.

Matt Phillips
8/13/2009 12:02pm,
A2? How tall are you? For some reason i thought you described yourself as smaller than that.

Ming Loyalist
8/13/2009 12:09pm,
A2? How tall are you? For some reason i thought you described yourself as smaller than that.

5'7" 150-155lbs, 32 waist (31 on a good day - no homo)

it fits just right and is correct according to the size chart on this page: http://www.atama-kimonos.com/products/kimonos/gold/New%20Black/new%20black.htm

Ming Loyalist
8/13/2009 2:22pm,
SOLD! that didn't take long.