PDA

View Full Version : Bsn® n.o.-xplode™

JollyRoger
5/22/2009 1:08am,
Let me start off by saying that this product tastes like vomit.
I had used N.O.Xplode as a pre-workout booster for about 3 months.

It does have one thing going for it...... You will get an insane energy high.
However that's only due to an undisclosed amount of caffeine contained in the products "XPLODE" formula:

==============
Q: How much caffeine is in N.O.-XPLODE™?

A: The amount of caffeine in N.O.-XPLODE™ cannot be disclosed due to the fact that it’s part of one of the proprietary complexes that make up the complete N.O.-XPLODE™ formula, namely the Ener-Tropic Xplosion complex, which contains methylxanthine, a specific form of caffeine.
===============

I should also add that after repeated uses This product also caused me mild to severe abdominal pain And while you will get a sustained "Pump" after your workout it's just not worth the price, pain, and jittery energy high.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Robot Jesus
8/03/2010 12:54pm,
I don't remember why I did this, but once a few years ago I took this stuff 4 times in a short period of time. I had the most painful diarrhea in my life.

Odacon
8/03/2010 3:40pm,
I does help prevent explosions though.

9Teen_AT4
5/16/2011 10:30pm,
I don't remember why I did this, but once a few years ago I took this stuff 4 times in a short period of time. I had the most painful diarrhea in my life.

LMAO !!! man ......

Myn
8/10/2017 10:04pm,
It's a decent mid-quality Pre-workout. I'll add that green apple tastes LESS bad then other flavors from this brand. You also might want to adjust the amount of water you take it with. If you are experiencing stomach pain, try sipping it over 30 min instead of gulping it all down at once.

Thanks!

V/R

Myn