PDA

View Full Version : All Right....Which One(s) of You Got

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Lord Skeletor
12/26/2008 9:06am,
Something good from Santa? Guns---Knives--sharp sticks? Ammo? Let's see it!

Unfortunately for me...I only got some AR15 lower receiver parts, a railed fore-end for my Galil, and some extra large cocking knobs for my Benellis. Anyone out there score anything really good??

Phrost
12/26/2008 9:12am,
I tried convincing my wife I needed a Glock. No dice :(

Vorpal
12/26/2008 9:41am,
I got a wallet and a pair of Batman pajama pants.

Of course to get over feeling like Charlie Brown I'm going out to buy myself a Springfield XD Compact in .40 S&W.

hungryjoe
12/26/2008 9:52am,

I wanted an AR-10.

The lump of coal I received instead can be used in a rock fight.

HonkyTonkMan
12/26/2008 10:09am,

I didnt know you were married.

My Glock 27 is nice for CC, but I keep the .357 for HD.

Lord Skeletor
12/26/2008 10:21am,

Dude...you're supposed to be the Grinch. You COMMAND Christmas. Your martial arts prowess and festive, green skin should be enough macho to afford you the luxury of a small, inconsequential, little ol' pistol. SHE should be the REAL GRINCH! Where is her Christmas spirit!??! You might as well change your name back, because she has certainly stole your title! :e.jpg:

sochin101
12/26/2008 10:28am,
I wanted an AR-10.

The lump of coal I received instead can be used in a rock fight.
lump of coal in a sock = awesome weapon.

daigoro
12/26/2008 2:44pm,
Got a Horseman's Axe from Arms & Armour (http://www.armor.com/pole006.html) and folding stock for my Saiga.

Lord Skeletor
12/26/2008 6:54pm,
Got a Horseman's Axe from Arms & Armour (http://www.armor.com/pole006.html) and folding stock for my Saiga.

Nice. Nothing quite makes Christmas like a melee weapon or two! Either Noble House or Museum Replicas had a German/Swiss Warhammer that I wanted for the longest time...sadly, I've had to put guns before hand-to-hand weapons these days due to the political climate. Seriously, though...nice piece, man.

IMightBeWrong
12/28/2008 7:47pm,
I got some .223 rounds and a red dot sight. Don't really have a camera to show them off, but they're nothing too fancy anyway. I also treated myself to some Hogue grips that are coming in the mail for my .45.

Oh, and I got a Glock from some guys wife...

Anna Kovacs
12/28/2008 7:49pm,
Ashly's AXR (Aug Clone) should be here any day now. Not quite christmas but we're excited to play with it none the less.

Vorpal
12/28/2008 7:52pm,
I was racking my brains out one time for a present for my wife. I called her spa to order a gift certificate only to be told that she had recently purchased $500 worth of facials. That night I postulated aloud about my desire to get a new Kimber .45. After her ten minute rant about how we couldn't afford it I asked her how the facials were coming along. I ended up going for the Kimber Classic with the rosewood grips.

IMightBeWrong
12/28/2008 7:58pm,
I was racking my brains out one time for a present for my wife. I called her spa to order a gift certificate only to be told that she had recently purchased $500 worth of facials. That night I postulated aloud about my desire to get a new Kimber .45. After her ten minute rant about how we couldn't afford it I asked her how the facials were coming along. I ended up going for the Kimber Classic with the rosewood grips.

Excellent play, sir. I've always wanted a Kimber.

Gezere
12/28/2008 8:51pm,
Got my polymer Jericho/Baby Eagle
and Camillius CQB knife.

I will get the P90 in FEB.

Lord Skeletor
12/28/2008 9:27pm,
Got my polymer Jericho/Baby Eagle
and Camillius CQB knife.

I will get the P90 in FEB.

The PS90 is a great little gun...just remember to get one in black and to make sure you get the "Secret Service" style sight. The stock sight sucks horribly and "Whites out" against lighter colored targets. There are a couple of aftermarket "LED" powered brighteners you can buy to make sure the the sights show up...but again...that's another 75 bucks or so.

Lord Skeletor
12/28/2008 9:30pm,
Ashly's AXR (Aug Clone) should be here any day now. Not quite christmas but we're excited to play with it none the less.

AXR?? Nice...you guys must make a lot of money or something...you've got yourselves the start of a great arsenal building up over there! I too went the "clone route" and got one of those MSAR Steyr Augs several months ago. I'm VERY PLEASED with it. make sure we get pics of the new gun!