PDA

View Full Version : how do make shiv ?

Antifa
12/08/2006 3:50pm,
a friend and coworker of mine who loves all things stabby just im'd me this. So I'll share

enjoy

http://www.designobserver.com/archives/016492.html

Neildo
12/08/2006 3:56pm,
What, no sharpened toothbrushes? Fail.

Antifa
12/08/2006 3:58pm,
What, no sharpened toothbrushes? Fail.

Bro... Thoose are from Rayway... which is scarytown...

Seriously. at least flunk me for lack of nekkid pictures of Rease Witherspoon if you are going there

Neildo
12/08/2006 4:02pm,
I dunno dude, that glove with the upholstery tacks is kinda weak. I mean, you'd have to hit the guy about a hundred times for him to eventually die from blood loss.

A toothbrush is something that every prisoner has access to, and in a few minutes it can be made pointy. They didn't even mention it.

The combs with the razor blades is new to me, but it seems overly complicated and somewhat ineffective. I mean, it would certainly cut, but not terribly deep. You'd have to get the guy in the neck for sure.

Antifa
12/08/2006 4:11pm,
I dunno dude, that glove with the upholstery tacks is kinda weak. I mean, you'd have to hit the guy about a hundred times for him to eventually die from blood loss.

A toothbrush is something that every prisoner has access to, and in a few minutes it can be made pointy. They didn't even mention it.

The combs with the razor blades is new to me, but it seems overly complicated and somewhat ineffective. I mean, it would certainly cut, but not terribly deep. You'd have to get the guy in the neck for sure.

are you mistaking my post for advocacy?

Neildo
12/08/2006 4:18pm,
IT SAYS HOW DO!

j/k. I'm just saying, there are simpiler ways of doing this, so watch your back if you end up in the clink!

Antifa
12/08/2006 4:23pm,
IT SAYS HOW DO!

j/k. I'm just saying, there are simpiler ways of doing this, so watch your back if you end up in the clink!

If I wind up in prison one of thoose things is exactly whats getting pulled out of my corpse. I got no illusions.

Permalost
12/09/2006 12:22am,
That was interesting, but it was totally weird how it was displayed like an art exhibit, noting the beauty of the things people create.

My dad went to prison in Oregon when I was a kid. He never said much about it, but he's told me a few stories. He shared a cell with a big black dude that said he was in a gang where they all wore trenchcoats and carried samurai swords to rob places. He worked in the receiving area, and once he moved a box along that was found to be opened somehow. There was a sniper rifle in it. After seeing that a prisoner had handled the open box, they sent the gun back where it came from, and requested a whole new one.

Roidie McDouchebag
12/09/2006 3:44am,
That was the gayest display of murder weapons ever. EVER. I didn't think you could fag-up the subject, but that website manages to do so.

Epicurus
12/09/2006 4:57am,
He shared a cell with a big black dude that said he was in a gang where they all wore trenchcoats and carried samurai swords to rob places.

Wow, he met Masaaki Hatsumi's boyfriend?

Chili Pepper
12/11/2006 10:55am,

I think the idea is less for causing lethal injury, and more for causing facial fuckupedness. Get into the clinch, put the back of your hand against his face and grind.

Yeah, poor design choices, but there's an important distinction here: slashing shivs are defensive in nature, stabbing shivs are offensive. If someone is getting outnumbered, outflanked, out-whatevered, slashing all over the place is an effective way of making room - nobody wants to just put their hand into your range.