PDA

View Full Version : MAP Dating Service...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Greese
4/01/2006 3:20am,
http://www.thereel.net/str/231936/thumb/0275000/275283.jpgOne of the first things we are going to try out here is to have a dating service to connect martial artist with each other. From the posting here I can tell a lot of you have problems with social interactions, so I think the net is the best place for you to meet people.
What we are going to need you to do is to take a picture of yourself, write about what styles you study, life goals, what you do for fun, etc and submit them to a staff member. Once we aprove your profile you are good to go.

Who is going to be the first happy bullshido couple?

ps:homosexuals, transengendered, and furries are equally welcome, in keeping with MAP's great tradition of supporting and encouraging fantasies amongst our membership.

BackFistMonkey
4/01/2006 3:28am,
http://www.thereel.net/str/231936/thumb/0275000/275283.jpg

ps:homosexuals, transengendered, and furries are equally welcome, we support all fantasies here.

****ING AWESOME !!!!

w00t w00t

*edit *

:5brokenhe

sorry forgot about the no cussing policy ...

DerAuslander
4/01/2006 3:34am,
My Pic (What I will look like after the surgery):
http://x59.xanga.com/63e81b75c75b845300056/s30596150.jpg

I study Taekwondo, because I secretly want to be a hot Korean girl. I also LARP with Ninjas in my spare time.

Life Goals: I've been working 24-7 to save up for my ethnogender modification surgery. Then I will be the ultimate TKDChick!!!

What I Do For Fun: I like cuddling by the fire, long walks on the beach, and kimchi jjigae made with SPAM!

So...what big bad MAP boys wanna come play with me?

Greese
4/01/2006 3:39am,
I hear you are right up Dai Tenshi's alley.

BackFistMonkey
4/01/2006 3:40am,
Well I am just gonna post my picture and see what kind of responces I get in PM before I put up a bio here ( I am kinda shy ) .

http://www.kylereed.com/Pictures/China/Sichuan/SittingMonkey.jpg

as you can see I am kinda young ... so please no more dirty PM's ... I get enough as it is and I don't know about the things you are refering to .

DerAuslander
4/01/2006 3:41am,
Really???

Oooo...I can't wait to read Dai Tenshi's profile, then...

Stick
4/01/2006 3:42am,
I hear you are right up Dai Tenshi's alley.

You nefarious wench, shut your trap!

DerAuslander
4/01/2006 3:43am,
You nefarious wench, shut your trap!

Somebody's being naughty!!!

Moleculo
4/01/2006 3:45am,
Chi-manipulating man-god seeks submissive Aikidoist for development of new style and possible long term abuse.

[email protected] ([email protected])

Greese
4/01/2006 3:57am,
Guys, please take this seriously. Dai Tenshi really, really needs to get laid.

DerAuslander
4/01/2006 3:58am,
Guys, please take this seriously. Dai Tenshi really, really needs to get laid.

I am being serious, Miss KickChick!!! I was the first one to post my profile!!!

Kungfoolss
4/01/2006 4:04am,
A shy online buddy asked me to post this for him -

Hi, my name is phil. I'm a balding, overweight author. I'm into guns, mail order swords and knives, tactical flashlights and the martial arts. When I'm with a woman, my favorite line is, "Who's your daddy?" Don't let the fact that I'm married stop you from contacting me, it will be our little secret.

Drop me a line at the www.themartialists.com if you're interested.

Greese
4/01/2006 4:06am,
A shy online buddy asked me to post this for him -

Hi, my name is phil. I'm a balding, overweight author. I'm into guns, mail order swords and knives, tactical flashlights and the martial arts. When I'm with a woman, my favorite line is, "Who's your daddy?" Don't let the fact that I'm married stop you from contacting me, it will be our little secret.

Drop me a line at the www.themartialists.com if you're interested.
Thank you mister foolss. Is he seeking men or women?

Moleculo
4/01/2006 4:08am,
I'm not sure HE even knows.

Kungfoolss
4/01/2006 4:10am,
Thank you mister foolss. Is he seeking men or women?

Both, I believe he mentioned something about the four-legged variety being fine as well.

Greese
4/01/2006 4:12am,
Thank you sir!